Welcome to the Edinburgh College of Parapsychology.
We are a non-denominational, charitable organisation, which prides itself on its welcoming and all-inclusive attitude.
The college aims are:
- To provide a better understanding of life after death
- To always be respectful to all thoughts and religious beliefs
- To provide comfort during periods of sadness and loss
- To promote a better understanding of spiritualism
- To be at the forefront of training of up and coming mediums
- To educate through our extensive spiritualist library, which is second to none in Scotland, housing over 2500 books
- To promote discussion and debate
The college has an open door policy to people of all religions and we welcome with open arms anyone who wishes to come along and take part in any activities held within the college.
The College, originally known as the Edinburgh Psychic College and Library, was founded by the late Mrs Ethel Miller in 1932, the constitution being incorporated in a deed dated 15th November, 1932, which established the Objects of the College.
These may be summarised as the study of the psychic or parapsychological phenomena and their implications and the development of psychic or parapsychological powers in its members.